Make New Friends Over A Social Walking Tour Around Sydney
Scenic Walks, Picnic Walks, Art Gallery Walks, Historical Walks, Night Time Walks – All Walks Tours Are Designed Around Learning And Conversation And Are A Great Way To Extend Your Social Network – Join our newsletter and come along to a walk soon.
A social walk is a great way for you to enjoy yourself with other people, and it provides interesting conversation.
We take a walk via Sydney’s best art galleries, parks, gardens and interesting shops, plus some cases we visit historical landmark tour locations.
The walks are not too long, but long enough to chat with new friends and we help you to meet others on the day.
Its a friendly relaxed atmosphere and ideal for learning conversation and networking with new people. All ages over 18 can attend.
Join Our Newsletter FREE
About The Walks:
- How much per walk? – Our Walking Tours are priced from $20 per person
- Walks are typically a few city blocks – not designed for exercise (as such) – but for education and socializing
- Where? – Inner city suburbs near Sydney and the City the beaches plus special walking events like harbourside locations, art gallery suburban spots, twilight walks, historical landmarks and more
- When? – typically about 2 or 3 hours at most starting at around the early afternoon on the weekends; Saturdays and also on Sundays
- How many in the walk? Group sizes are typically 5 to 15 people – small enough to get to know people, and make friends easily
- What’s after? – we finish off at a coffee lounge for a chat and networking – an easy way to create connections
- What to bring? – Be smart, think of the weather – a hat, smart and comfortable clothing
- What events do you hold? – See Our Events Page
Art Galleries, Walks, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, baby boomers, generation x, generation y, gardens, smart intellectuals, professional singles, events, dinner for six, speed dating, cocktail parties, art lectures, painting, workshops, seminars, meeting people, Harbour Bridge, climb The Opera House, Art House Films, Bondi Beach, Manly, Palm Beach. Make Business and Professional Networking Connections Power Walking, Fitness, First Timers, mature, young, professionals
Our Walks Cover: New South Wales (NSW), Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Glebe, Double Bay, Kings Cross, Neutral Bay, Hornsby, Newcastle, Artarmon, Manly, Palm Beach, Avalon, Dee Why, North Sydney, Ultimo, Balmain, Bondi, Clovelly, Lane Cove, Gordon, Mascot, Mosman, Eastwood, Five Dock, Leichhardt, Liverpool, Kingsford, Milsons Point, Miranda, Merrylands, Penrith, Rose Bay, Redfern, Turramurra, Willoughby, Waterloo, Waverton, Vaucluse, Sylvania, North Ryde, Epping, Ryde, St Marys, Silverwater, Taren Point, Hurstville. Wagga Wagga, Tweed Heads, Byron Bay, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Bega, Albury, Cobar, Bourke, Eden, Balina, Armidale, Taree. North South East West Central Coast Blue Mountains, Penrith, Elizabeth Bay, RSVP.